Noem gets over half a million dollars in free travel, courtesy of Mike Lindell, Payday Lenders… – Dakota Free Press
Bob Mercer digs into Kristi Noem’s federal PAC reports and finds that the Governor of South Dakota received over half a million dollars in free travel in 17 months:
- June 28, 2022 – $8,000 Falcon Air, Raleigh North Carolina. (Noem Victory Fund)
- June 27, 2022 – $3,610 (in-kind) Select Management Resources, Alpharetta, Georgia. (Noem Victory Fund)
- June 27, 2022 – $20,000 (in-kind) San Diego County Republican Party, San Diego, CA. (Noem Victory Fund)
- April 12, 2022 – $4,114.20, James S. Brown, Littleton, Colorado. (Noem Victory Fund)
- April 1, 2022 – $7,232 (in-kind), Lindell Management, Chaska, Minnesota. (Noem Victory Fund)
- April 1, 2022 — $12,000 (in kind), Shane J. Guidry, New Orleans, Louisiana. (Noem Victory Fund)
- January 19, 2022 — $900 (in kind), Tami Nelson, Gettysburg, South Dakota. (Noem Victory Fund)
- November 3, 2021 — $9,054 (in kind), Republican Jewish Coalition, Washington, DC. (Noem Victory Fund)
- October 14, 2021 — $2,850 (in kind), Mike Lindell, Chaska, Minnesota. (Noem Victory Fund)
- September 30, 2021 — $10,100 (in-kind), Dynalab, Reynoldsburg, Ohio. (Noem Victory Fund)
- September 26, 2021 – $1,275 (in kind), National Federation of Republican Women, Alexandria, Virginia. (Noem Victory Fund)
- September 25, 2021 — $6,000 (in kind), Solomon Plumbing, New Hudson, Michigan. (Noem Victory Fund)
- September 20, 2021 — $9,314.90 (in-kind), Holloway Frost, Houston, Texas. (Noem Victory Fund)
- June 21, 2021 – $2,474.26, Capital Corporation, Greenville, SC. (Keeping Strong, Timely, and Inventive Republican Ideas Committee)
- March 10, 2021 – $1,167.80, Fabick Cat, Fenton, MO. (Keeping Strong, Timely, and Inventive Republican Ideas Committee)
- February 26, 2021 — $463.69, Don Dyer, Austin, TX. (Keeping Strong, Timely, and Inventive Republican Ideas Committee) [Bob Mercer, “South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem’s Out-of-State Trips Shown in Her FEC Reports,” KELO-TV, 2022.09.26].
$508,861.65 – that’s more in free trips in 17 months than the people of South Dakota have paid Noem to do the job of governor in the past 3.74 years (current annual governor’s salary: $128,872.18). No wonder Noem paid more attention to national politics than his current job here at Pierre.
Among the unsavory characters keeping Kristi up in the air are election liar and poker bluffer Mike Lindell, huge Houston GOP donor Holloway Frost and, just in June, Select Management Resources of Alpharetta, Georgia. This Georgian company with an opaque name was the parent company of the payday lender that spent big money in South Dakota during the 2016 election cycle in a failed effort to prevent us from capping payday loan interest at 36% , killing off their predatory business model in South Dakota. Let’s hope their participation in Kristi’s summer trips isn’t an effort to regain a foothold in the South Dakota money market to scam more low-income workers… who won’t get half a million free plane tickets. of Kristi Noem or someone else.